One of the most important aspects in any relationship is trust, and, as a family-owned business operating in the Triangle for over 20 years, you can trust that the management at Cornerstone Construction will take special care to create long-term, healthy relationships with our clients. We have a vested interest in our community and have always operated with our 3 tenets in mind:
To put it simply, We Care.
Meet The Cornerstone Family
John Enggas, Owner and President
- Graduate of Cabrillo College, Santa Cruz, CA, with a degree in Construction Management and Technology.
- Over 30 years in the construction field, serving as carpenter, superintendent, and project manager before establishing Cornerstone Construction in 1992.
- Attained two General Contractor Licenses and specializes in all phases of commercial/multi-family construction, including interior/exterior renovations, ADA modifications, ground up construction, commercial fit-ups, estimating and customer relations.
Patti Enggas, Owner
- Accumulated over 25 years of experience in the financial industry.
- Qualified in all aspects of business accounting, with past experience in the hospitality market and vehicle financing.
- Achieved top level management positions through excellent customer service and attention to detail.
Ryan Enggas, Vice President
- Received a diploma from NC State in Construction Project Management and holds Certification in Mold Abatement, Asbestos Removal, Blueprint Reading and an OSHA 10 card.
- Focused on cultivating long-term client relationships through exceptional service in project estimation and management.
- Skilled in managing projects that involve extensive remodeling or renovation, particularly in the commercial and multi-family market and has over 15 years of experience in the commercial and multi-family construction fields.